Stats Perform’s Project Management Office is looking for a Project Coordinator to cover an 11 month maternity leave. This role within Operations provides an exciting opportunity to help deliver some of our most strategically and operationally important projects from inception to handover into the business.
You will gain experience delivering projects across the full project lifecycle with multiple and varied project stakeholders in different locations. You will take ownership of overseeing how projects are closely managed to maximize the scope, objectives, efficiency, and successful delivery.
In this role, you will run a number of projects as driven by business or client needs. The Project Coordinator will work closely with cross-functional departments and teams to ensure that all projects are planned, controlled, and successfully delivered into the business or back to clients. You will draw on your understanding across a number of different areas of client experience, in addition to working alongside the governance process for the department to ensure key direct project management metrics are delivered to senior management.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Working closely with Project Teams functional stakeholders, ensuring all projects are scoped, planned, and delivered according to the Stats Perform project lifecycle
- Manage multiple projects ensuring that all risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies are captured, planned for and managed closely.
- Produce key project definition documents for project scope, budget, timelines & acceptance criteria.
- Manage the project resources, many of whom will not report directly to you, but will be based in other parts of the business.
- Build and own strong stakeholder relationships (internally and externally) and engage all relevant areas in project communications.
- Provide clear and concise stakeholder communication on the project delivery, leading meetings and representing at program meetings as required.
- Actively identify and facilitate resolution when required for any project risks, issues and dependencies.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Demonstratable knowledge of project management.
- Experience running projects across a number of different functional groups.
- Experience in both large- and small-scale projects across different deliverables.
- Experience producing status reports for senior level stakeholders.
- Experience tracking project metrics with the ability to make decisions based on data analysis.
- Strong people skills and experience working with a wide variety of different stakeholders – levels, types, etc. – as well as in different locations.
- Exceptional organizational and administration skills, ability to manage a large number of tasks with competing priorities.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Formal Project Management qualification and three years’ experience in a PL role.
- ServiceNow, Salesforce, Altassian Jira & Confluence applications experience.
- Exposure to product development projects is a bonus.
- Experience within sizeable programs, ideally transformational or business separation / integration in nature.
- Understanding of BI capabilities.
- Confidence to communicate and present to all levels.
- Understanding of Agile workflows and ability to lean into periods of quick change.
- A passion for sport would be advantageous but not essential.